Contracts and Codes
The legal documents applicable to use of the Terminal are:
- General Terms and Conditions (GTCs): These are the current general terms and conditions on which GLNG provides the services at the Terminal.
- Specific Terms Agreement (STA). This sets out the specific and any special provisions applicable to a particular Shipper(s). Together with the GTCs, the STA will form the Service Agreement between GLNG and the Shipper(s).
- Terminal Operating Procedures (TOPs): The TOPs set out more detailed operating procedures applicable to the Terminal.
- Network Entry Provisions (NEPs): The NTS Network Entry Provisions set out the operating interfaces between the Terminal and NGG's National Transmission System (NTS). They contain a number of parameters and rules relevant to the Shipper(s) (and the corresponding user of the NTS).
Please note: Applicants must contact National Grid as Transmission System Operator to arrange network entry capacity.
The LDZ Network Entry Provisions set out the operating interfaces between the Terminal and Southern Gas Networks Limited's gas pipeline system (South East LDZ). They contain a number of parameters and rules relevant to the Shipper(s) (and the corresponding user of the South East LDZ).
- Cost Allocation Principles (CAPs): The Cost Allocation Principles set of the basis for the determination of costs which are recoverable by GLNG from capacity holders, including both Primary Shippers and users of short-term access arrangements, including the basis of allocation of such costs among all Shippers.
- Notices: A formal communication setting out information which Grain LNG is required or permitted to distribution to capacity holders under the terms of a Service Agreement
Regulation / Legislation
European Regulation EC 715/2009
In compliance with Regulation EC 715/2009, information about the stock level, aggregate flows and the available capacity at the Terminal is reported daily by National Grid and is available on our Storage Information page on the National Grid website.
For further information, please contact us.